Call for Bids to Host ISMAR 2022 – the 21st International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality
The Steering Committee of IEEE ISMAR (International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality) is looking for potential organizers of ISMAR 2022.
IEEE ISMAR is the leading international academic conference in the fields of Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality. The symposium is organized and supported by the IEEE Computer Society, IEEE VGTC and ACM SIGCHI.
Recent ISMAR conference locations were:
• 15th ISMAR: 19-23 Sept. 2016, Merida, Mexico
• 16th ISMAR: 9-13 Oct. 2017, Nantes, France
• 17th ISMAR: 16-20 Oct. 2018, Munich, Germany
• 18th ISMAR: 14-18 Oct. 2019, Beijing, China
• 19th ISMAR: 9-13 Nov. 2020, Recife/Porto De Galinhas, Brazil (virtual)
The Steering Committee welcomes proposals for hosting and organizing future ISMAR conferences.
Full details of the call for bids are available at: http://bit.ly/ISMAR2022BiddingInformation
The deadline for (draft) proposals to host ISMAR 2022 is November 1, 2020.
Wolfgang Broll, Jens Grubert, Robert Lindeman, and Guillaume Moreau
(On behalf of the ISMAR Steering Committee)