Call for Demos
We encourage a diverse range of demonstrations on the topic of Virtual, Mixed, and Augmented Reality. You are free to demonstrate the work presented in the papers, posters, or workshop sessions, as well as any new visionary, engaging, or emerging project not yet presented elsewhere!
The main selection criteria will be the expected general interest of the demonstration to the Virtual, Mixed, and Augmented Reality community.
Submission Deadline: 14th September 2020 (23:59 AoE) Final Notification: 28th September 2020 Camera-ready version: 12th October 2020
- Camera-ready version: 21st October 2020
To submit a demo proposal please send an email to email@example.com
- On the title of the email write the tag [DEMO SUBMISSION] and the title of the demonstration
- Short abstract (100 words: to be included in the demo list)
- Two-page abstract (.pdf), including the following:
- Explanation of your demonstration
- What makes it unique and special
- Explanation of the novelty
- Why will it draw a crowd?
- Representative image (.png or .jpg: 640 x 480: to be included in the demo list)
- URL of your pre-recorded demo video ranging from 1 to 2 minutes of length. The pre-recorded videos must include both (if applicable)
- 1) an egocentric viewpoint to show a user’s first-person experience to attendees, and
- 2) an external viewer’s perspective to show the device setup and a user. Additional remote presentation methods, such as web-based social VR tools, may be detailed by the authors for consideration by reviewers.
All files (two-page abstract, representative image) should be packed (.zip) for the submission.
Templates (TEX, DOC) are available on the submission guidelines page or directly from IEEE VGTC: